Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

cjTrudge
0 Kudos

No e-mail confirmation?

Earlier I attempted to order an iPhone 5, and from what I can tell it was successful, I have an order number adn entered all my details. Though I havn't received any e-mail confirmation (or rejection for that matter).

It says that I should receive an e-mailed receipt and triple checked the e-mail address I entered, it is all correct.

Can anyone help? Is there some way to get another e-mail sent? maybe to a secondary account or something?

asharma_in

Re: No e-mail confirmation?

I had the same problem. I orderded in the first half hour. Called online sales 3 times yesterday, more than 1 hour hold each time with that riddiculous music. The last time the call lasted 2 hrs 21 minutes.
No one knew what the problem was!!! And no one bothered to check why an earlier order didnt get fulfilled, too busy.
I am going to lodge a formal complaint today.
They put a NEW order in and that will take 5-9 days now, as stock aint there!!
I am annoyed.
No one will call you. Pick up the phone and best of luck.

Interestinf fact : the dude i talked to yesterday 7pm said, why are you worried, NO one has received the phone yet - i couldnt stop laughing at his ignorance and he works there !!

davistomr
0 Kudos

i ordered on friday and have not got an email, should i ring and follow up?

Contributor
Lolita_Linda
0 Kudos

@cjTrudge

Stress less :smileyhappy: Your first email is confirmation that the process has been started for you. You will not receive the second email until your credit check has been approved and your phone has been dispatched. Keep an eye out for private numbers calling you as if they need further information they will call and they will not leave a voicemail. Also I wouldn't expect the second email to come until late Monday or early Tuesday as the credit team don't work over the weekend so they will have a lot to get through.

Hope this helped :smileyhappy:
Contributor
Lolita_Linda
0 Kudos

@davistomr

You should have received at least one email. With a SBS reference number. If you haven't received this email then I would definitely call.
cjTrudge
0 Kudos

@Lolita_Linda

I haven't received any emails at all. Only have had the confirmation page when entering all my details. So 0 of 2 emails :-P

Think I will be giving them a call then...
Occasional Contributor
TashB
0 Kudos

I ordered online friday and recieved and email to say the process had been started and that I would recieve an email confirmation pon completion this one had an SBS number .

Do they do credit checks even if your an exisiting customer ?

davistomr
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@Lolita_Linda

I did receive one email, saying that id get another when my order was processed, i have an sbs number

Contributor
LIV2
0 Kudos

Someone on whirlpool who ordered on friday at 8am has been told they'll get an email/call within the next 3-5 DAYS

What a joke... I want to cancel my order

cjTrudge
0 Kudos

After there being seemingly no record of my order, I received both the e-mail confirmation and the e-mail with the tracking details. How strange
Chrischa85
0 Kudos

Pathetic,

After ordering 9:00 am wst on fri 21/9, getting the various different made up stories from different live chat/1300 operators and becoming more and more frustrated day by day, this morning I received this:

Dear Christopher,

Thanks for placing your order with the Telstra Online Shop - order no. SBS7085xxx

Unfortunately, we can't authenticate the information you've provided through our online shop.

This means we can’t proceed, so we’ve cancelled your order. We’ll refund any delivery charges and/or purchase amount you’ve already paid us to the credit card you used to place the order.

If you’d like to place a new order, please visit your local Telstra store.

If you have any questions please call our online support team on 1300 131 113. We're here to help 24 hours, 7 days.

Best Regards,

Gerd Schenkel
Executive Director, Telstra Digital Sales and Service

I called the instantly mediated and the very helpful lady says that even though my original verification was passed my backup verification failed possibly due to incorrect information supplied, even though she quoted me all correct information that was provided, she noted that I have recontracting through Telstra continuously over the last 8 years and has escalated the case to a case manager, however I assume by now the 'allocated stock' has been re-issued elsewhere, very disappointing as I will be travelling next week so not here for we stock arrivals in theT-shop, Never again will I order online, two bad experiences. Good luck to everyone else

Chrischa85
0 Kudos

Apologies for the poor English. 'I called the number immediately'
>