CROWDSUPPORT ®

New Contributor
garyojlai
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

StarTrak delivery!

Hi!

Does anyone NOT have their iphone 5 yet because StarTrak hasn't been bothered to deliver it? 

I got the confirmation email from Telstra with the tracking number on the 19th of September, yet according to StarTrak's system - they didn't confirm it in the warehouse till today at midnight - where they still haven't put it on a delivery truck to be delivered because it's still in "processing".

Does anyone know whether or not pre-orders are meant to be all delivered all today? Considering today is launch day....

Who else doesn't have their iPhone 5s yet even though they've preordered it on the 14th?

Contributor
hengliang

Re: StarTrak delivery!

Are you in a metro area? Metro area should be getting their iPhones today,.

Even if you are, looks like they've missed your delivery and you would have to wait for next week, unfortunately.
gsm86
0 Kudos

Yeah I didn't get mine today. It was in transit for 8 hours until they apparently tried to deliver at 18:04 people are home and have been all day they were back at the Melbourne depot at 18:15 no card was left at all yet my phones plans updated today with no phone delivered. Pretty annoyed as my current phone is playing up and they have said they attempted but didn't.
Ekm
New Contributor
Ekm
0 Kudos

The same has happened to me, I have been home all day, there is no card left anywhere, yet Isupposedly missed the courier at 12:40! No happy. My plans too also updated today, my phone is playing up also.  Now I'm paying for a phone I don't even have.  

New Contributor
pukaslukas

Hey, i havent received mine either unfortunately! and i am in metro melbourne
I called startrack and they said that it will be delivered tomoro, which i assume all the other pre-ordered phones will be too!

gsm86
0 Kudos

Hope that's true.
gbazz
0 Kudos

I live in Sydney but the same thing happened to me. I was having the phone delivered to work because I'd be there all day,  but it didn't arrive while I was supposed to be there. I stayed an extra two hours, waiting at the front reception and checking the tracking page every so often.

At 6:14PM I checked the page again, only to see that they said that the courier tried to deliver it at 6:06PM. I was at the main entrance the whole time and not once did I see anyone come through the door. The tracking page says that an Attempted Delivery Advice was left, but there wasn't anything at the desk or on the door. 

AMPERAGE
0 Kudos

I know people that have worked for courier companies and they have told me that when they are running behind, they often claim "attmepted delivery" of items without actually trying to deliver them so that the recipient either has to pick it up from the depot or arrange another time for delivery.

I'm not saying that StarTrak do this, but it is something to keep in mind nonetheless.

New Contributor
garyojlai
0 Kudos

I live in the Sydney metro area so I'm guessing they're just behind on the processing.

Do you know if they actually deliver on weekends? Last I checked I thought deliveries only happen within business days Mon - Fri...

New Contributor
pukaslukas
0 Kudos

Yeah they deliver saturdays but not sundays
If your tracking number says in transit, my understanding is, you should receive it tomoro

New Contributor
Mikey_1982

I believe it... They said I wasn't home for delivery the same time I was home and on phone to Star Track. I think they bit off more than they could chew and had no intention of delivering them all today. Christ, I am only 3kms from Brisbane, I bet people further up than me got them on time!
bondig
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

They are delivering Saturday 22 Sep in Sydney to my business address. Theres no one there. Good one!!

Ekm
New Contributor
Ekm
0 Kudos

I just called Telstra again and they said they do not deliver Saturdays? This is soconfusing!

Occasional Contributor
Scotty2hottie18
0 Kudos

I reckon StarTrack will deliver to resi addresses today not business ones. Got mine yesterday at 10AM in the CBD. Calling to activate it took hours but the port worked from micro to nano in a matter of minutes. Caroline was awesome on the 1300 number.
gbazz
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Well I checked the tracking page again this morning and it says that it's out for delivery again. Hopefully it makes it here this time!

Edit: It's coming to a business address.

amm
New Contributor
amm
0 Kudos

Has any body received it today (Saturday)?

New Contributor
garyojlai
0 Kudos

I got mine today!

I'm not too sure if this helps anyone whatsoever  since it's 7.58pm now, but I got mine today so hopefully you guys got yours too!

_SA
Occasional Contributor
_SA
0 Kudos

Be aware that if your tracking says "Receiver not available - card left" if no one's come, it MAY be because Telstra didn't give full addressed to Startrack. Seems to be more of an issue if you're delivery is to a business address. 

For me - they gave Startrack the "validated address" which I had to pick - but not the business name which I added above this (In a huge building & the courier would have had no way to know which of the 200 businesses to deliver to).

Call Startrack and check the address they have. 

Community Manager
Yannick
0 Kudos

Once your order has been successfully processed, it should be received within 2 business days in metro areas and 5 business days in regional areas.

Updated: 9/10/2012

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as a Accepted Solution this will help other members find solutions faster.

You can also find us on:
Twitter @TelstraFacebook 24x7Google +