Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

jmcrae
0 Kudos

BigPond Webmail Access

I have always used webmail to access my bigpond email account.  Recently over the past few weeks, when I login to the webpage for webmail access, it sometimes loads with a different format to that which I am accustomed and is labelled "MyConnect".

However all of my email folders including the inbox are shown to be empty.  When I click on a button at the top labelled "standard view" the older interface appears complete with my email history.

Why doesn't the new interface (MyConnect) work properly for me?

Honoured Contributor
Lathania

Re: BigPond Webmail Access

Hi Jmcrae,

MyConnect honestly doesn't work too well for anyone, thats why BigPond is moving to windows live :smileywink:

You can however go back to using your old interface via http://webmail.bigpond.com/webedge/do/oldlogin.do

If this doesn't work straight away you will need to clear your browser cache.

athania

Help recognise contributors by clicking the Kudos  button for helpful posts and marking as    allows others to benefit from useful posts.

I'm a Telstra employee posting on my own volition, my opinions and comments are my own and may not reflect Telstra's values and policies.

jmcrae
0 Kudos

Re: BigPond Webmail Access

Lathania,

Thanks for the rapid honest reply  - I will look out for the Windows Live interface in the future.

Regards,

jmcrae