Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Julesie
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

First ever Telstra phone bill - Question

Hi,

I'm new to Telstra and I just received my first ever Telstra ADSL and home phone bundle bill.  There's just one simple question that I'm hoping would be answered: What is the "Telephone Line Connection" fee? It's one of the charges that is under "Charges outside of Your Plan". 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Community Leader
Drat
0 Kudos

Re: First ever Telstra phone bill - Question

What is the "Telephone Line Connection" fee? It's one of the charges that is under "Charges outside of Your Plan". 

If you did not already have an active Telstra fixed line phone service prior to signing up for your Telstra T-Bundle, then there is a one-off billable charge to connect your phone service, the amount of which is (one of $59, $129, or $299) determined by the circumstances in which your new service is connected. Whether the fee is waived as a term of the offer on which you signed up is unclear to us, in the absence of more specific information.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Julesie
0 Kudos

Re: First ever Telstra phone bill - Question

Thank you for the quick reply! Yes, that's all I wanted to know. All I wanted was to know what I was paying for before letting go of my hard-earned money.

Thanks for the help! :smileyhappy:

>