Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

tweedie
0 Kudos

Live Chat

Where do you find the link to take you to "Telstra Live chat " so you can talk to a telstra rep online?.
Community Leader
jokiin

Re: Live Chat

main page of this forum has it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Senior Moderators
Steph
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hi Tweedie, 

You can catch us on Live Chat here:  

http://bit.ly/Telstra24x7

Otherwise there is a link to Live Chat on the main page of Crowdsupport in the Announcements box as mentioned :-) 

Steph
Senior Moderator
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team
PM Steph - I’m a member of the Overnight Team, so I’ll reply to messages between 10:30pm – 7:00am on the days I’m working.

Live Chat with Telstra

Need help? Check out our KnowledgeBase here || Find what you were looking for? Tag answers as Accepted Solution
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Help & Support Team
CrowdSurfer

You can also live chat with us using this new link: https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer

Thanks

CrowdSurfer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If we've been able to answer your question, please tag the answer as an accepted solution - this will make it easier for the rest of the community to locate the answer too ."

Occasional Visitor
vanoose
0 Kudos

Hello, can you help me. I need to turn my data roaming on so as to receive a netcode to allow me to transfer money. I have gone from settings to General bu the Network says 'not available" and then SIM not provisional. How can I get my International Data Roaming going just for those few minutes and how much does it cost, as a rule of thumb?
fatoush75
0 Kudos

fatoush75
0 Kudos

cjhancock-1995
0 Kudos

My internet isn't working. The data as reset and the bill is paid but the Internet isn't loading
Senior Moderators
Steph
0 Kudos

Best to have a chat with us directly about this. If it's Internet on your Mobile, speak with our Mobile Phone Faults team on 13 22 00 or for any other Internet service, speak with our Technical Support Team on 133 933. Both teams are available 24x7 to give you a hand.

Steph
Senior Moderator
PM Steph - I’m a member of the Overnight Team, so I’ll reply to messages between 10:30pm – 7:00am on the days I’m working.

Live Chat with Telstra

Need help? Check out our KnowledgeBase here || Find what you were looking for? Tag answers as Accepted Solution
JWPH
0 Kudos

Is anyone there??

JWPH
0 Kudos

Need help setting up
Internet please
ShannonD
0 Kudos

Hi JWPH,

I'd get in touch with Bigpond on 137633 & we'll be able to assist you in setting up your internet. 

mandyscudder
0 Kudos

can someone tell me how i can obtain the account number for my ipad

tweedie wrote:
Where do you find the link to take you to "Telstra Live chat " so you can talk to a telstra rep online?.

Esther
0 Kudos

Re: can someone tell me how i can obtain the account number for my ipad

Hi mandyscudder, 

You can get in touch with our Live chat team here  http://tel.st/49kl or it is also in our email signature below

thanks

Esther

Occasional Visitor
GeraldineH
0 Kudos

Hi I rang yesterday after getting Lrts connect book in mail and wanted to change to the $85 bundle only to find out this was for new customers only. I spoke to Ron or Rob who was very nice and he advised me only for new customers and signed me up for $73 bundle O/n 1-154865596818 and I put a message on Facebook re inadewpqacy to existing members. I have been with you since 1962 in the name of Wigley and then later Howe so over 50 years with 3 years off while in Broome but still had my mobile through you. I own an IPhone which I can't turn wireless on because being a pensioner cannot afford more so the plan that I wanted would have helped me immensely ads I would have had more credit to my mobile phone and some data to use on phone which at present I cannot do. My query is why don't you look after your customers who have been loyal to you for years instead of making it harder for them. I am still and still staying with you BUT VERY DISAPPOINTED IN LACK OF HELP IN MY PENSION YEARS. I have not used my data allocation on Bigpond for over 12 months but we don't get credit for what we don't use. Thank you.
Senior Moderators
Joe-Telstra
0 Kudos

Hey GeraldineH,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport. Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics we have here, in our Community.

Secondly, thank you for your continued support for Telstra close to 50 years now. We do value your loyalty and as a Telstra customer.

Geraldine, we regularly release new offers sometimes aimed at our existing customers or at new customers. In this instance, we've aimed our offers to gain new customers but at the same time, we've actually also have offers for our existing customers.

I understand that you wanted the $85 bundle with 100GB of usage allowance (for new customeres only) but ended up with the $73 bundle with 50GB of usage (for existing customer), which you were eligible for. From that I can actually see that you're saving $12 per month which would certainly help with money savings. This sounded like a better plan for you since you mentioned you don't use a lot of the internet anyway in the past 12 months and for 50 GB that would certainly be more than enough to cover your usage even with your mobile phone being connected to your Wi-Fi modem. I hope this helped clarified a few thing so for you GeraldineH. Thank you.

With kind regards,

Joe:smileyhappy:

James6010
0 Kudos

Reporting a Lost Mobile Phone ASAP & Claiming on Insurance?

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your assistance! 

Community Leader
DEANJA

Re: Reporting a Lost Mobile Phone ASAP & Claiming on Insurance?

Hi James, thats no good.

First I would suggest you hop back into your post and remove all personal info, NEVER GOOD TO PUT ALL YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS UP ON LINE.

Appreciate you haven't got a phone so I would suggest you hop onto the Telstra 24/7 chat site;

https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Facebook:Consumer

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated.
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution.
NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Thanks
Jeff
Cas_Telstra
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

James6010

Hi mate, you really can't be posting all your personal and account details on an open forum, I strongly recomemnd you remove it immediately. We can't help you with account-specific requests here I'm sorry. Please use a secure Telstra channel for assistance, as you've mentioned you cannot call chat here instead: http://tel.st/49kl available 24x7 Cheers :smileyhappy:

Cas

James6010
0 Kudos

I jumped on to the LiveChat and have sorted everything out. I really appreciate your help.

MINNY33
0 Kudos

Great question tweedie, also as a newbie i thought that it was only me that that was having difficulty locating live chat easily!
Occasional Visitor
Jackie1956
0 Kudos

Re: Reconnect to home line

tweedie wrote:

I want to talk to a Telstra Rep

Greg_Buch
0 Kudos

Re: Reconnect to home line

Hi Jackie, the teams on 13 22 00 or via online chat at http://goo.gl/11oUE would be the best points of contact. (For privacy reasons we can't request account information or any other personal details via posts on these forums).  

Greg

Braddo2014
0 Kudos

I HAVE AN ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Ashley
0 Kudos

Re: I HAVE AN ACCOUNT PROBLEM

Hi Braddo2014,

Have tried speaking with us using the Live Chat link in this thread so we can sort out what is going on with your account?

Ashley

>