Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

rimosmob
0 Kudos

bill help urgent

tBill help request urgent[ Edited ]

bill plus i have a service im not using until hotel owner set up link to adsl connection has already been set up down stairs in pub but have not used it at all paid 107.34 last chque im at wits end about bill presently using nextg wireless have had wireless for nearly three years so contract is nearly up 2000157323138 account number I want to keep adsl and eventually get rid of wireless but bill has hit me for a six waiting on pub owner to set up link to my room about 4 months not using adsl until it is set up by owner of pub so far can you help me please Im on a invalid pension and a bit hard of hearing plus other problems

I do not want to cancel accounts   going through other telstra channels is very time consuming and i have been  put of by it   Im now using  my facebook account to log in

former username was rimtech

now rimosmob

rimosmob
0 Kudos

Re: bill help urgent

ps I have tried live chat and I can not log in keeps on kicking me off
Community Manager
Yannick
0 Kudos

Re: bill help urgent

[ Edited ]

Hello rimosmob

For customer specific issues about your service, why not try Facebook Customer Service  or our CLICK 24/7 Live Service

cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have found the answer, don't forget to mark the post as a Accepted Solution this will help other members find solutions faster.

Purchase Telstra iPhone 6 and 6 Plus direct links:  http://tel.st/iphone6
You can also find us on:
Twitter @TelstraFacebook 24x7Google +