Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Taq
Visitor
Taq
0 Kudos

Bundles

Currently i have one bill for landline, 50 Gb bigpond cable and foxtel essential +sports package,
Itemised bill shows $ 59.95 for bigpond, $47 for foxtel essential on standard box and 16 dollars for sports foxtel, plus $ 50
Dolllars roughly for home line phone. i checked other bundle plan on telstra website, it shows some options for communication bundle, with 100 gb and 200 gb plan with home line and i can add foxtel as well, but foxtel has only 02 options either to add essential or go for platinum , there is nothing in between like with sports pack.
So what would be my options if i want 2oo gb with home line and upgrade to Hd box with essential and sports , or go with phone and 200 gb and take seperate foxtel plan, as foxtel website shows 74.5o for sports+essential with hd box.

Please advise.
Renee
0 Kudos

Re: Bundles

Heya Taq,

Welcome to CrowdSupport. :smileyhappy:

The additional packages are offered, incrementally, on the Entertainment Bundles, of which include Foxtel on T-Box.

For our Communication Bundles, you're correct, Essentials and Platinum are offered. 

If you were to say go for the 200GB Communication Bundle:

- 200GB allowance
Includes local and national calls to standard fixed line numbers

- Includes calls to standard Australian mobiles
Family calls benefit
Mobile bundle bonus
500MB Mobile Broadband

You can simply add the Essentials Package and also request an upgrade to your Foxtel Box + the Sports HD.

There's nothing stopping you from adding the additional packages, it simply means there will be a charge in addition to your overall bundle charge.

This particular bundle currently s
tarts at $135 per month for 24 mths*, which is less than what you are currently paying.

However, once you have added the Foxtel upgrade and additional package fees, you'll likely be paying more than what you are paying out now.

(*Minimum cost is $3299, includes $59 activation fee for new customers.) 

To discuss figures in specifics, I'd recommend having a chat with one of our 24x7 Live Chat Consultants, this way we can take a look at what you're currently being charged with your services and provide you with a more specific figure to work with and allow you to make an educated decision.

Hope this helps.

Renee :smileyhappy:
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Occasional Visitor
rossmc
0 Kudos

I have spoken to consultants and changed to the telsta essentials bundle. I would like to know when this change form ADsl 2+ to 5GB will occur.

Ben_J
0 Kudos

Hi rossmc,

Can you provide a little more detail? ADSL2+ is a technology type while 5GB is a data allowance.

In any case Bundle changeovers should go through in 48 hours.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines