Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Occasional Contributor
Jen04
0 Kudos

Communication between the different Telstra help desks

Just a suggestion...after having terrible lag with my Foxtel and Internet channels on T-Box I contacted one of the help desks and the fellow said that due to the amount of hardware being used in our home these would effect the streaming quality.The amount of hardware was not any different and the problems had only occured since the Footy update for T-Box.I was about to cancel my Foxtel because we couldnt watch it,then I found the service staus on the T-Box site which said there were problems.Is there some way of all the help desks being kept in the loop at the same time to avoid potentially loosing our patience and Telstra customers?All is good now. :smileyhappy:

Community Founder (Retired)
Ben_F

Re: Communication between the different Telstra help desks

Jen04 wrote:

Just a suggestion...after having terrible lag with my Foxtel and Internet channels on T-Box I contacted one of the help desks and the fellow said that due to the amount of hardware being used in our home these would effect the streaming quality.The amount of hardware was not any different and the problems had only occured since the Footy update for T-Box.I was about to cancel my Foxtel because we couldnt watch it,then I found the service staus on the T-Box site which said there were problems.Is there some way of all the help desks being kept in the loop at the same time to avoid potentially loosing our patience and Telstra customers?All is good now. :smileyhappy:

They used to send out emails when I was there about things going down, but it took a while for me to get them I found (Had to  come from the techs, through the Department heads out to the Regional Heads then into my centre).

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!