Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Occasional Visitor
doradoodle
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Problems with LG smart TV connecting to wifi?

I have recently bought an LG smart TV - LG 32LS575T Full HD 32" LED TV however whenever I try to connect to my home broadband it won't.

It has found the name of my broadband and asks for "security key" which I have put in exactly as what is on my box; it is all upper case with no spaces. I tried both lower and uppercase to see if this was the problem. After I put in my security key its tries to connect then a message comes up "connection failed, going back to list"

I am unsure if it is me being daft or an actual issue can anyone help please?

• Sky router/broadband box
  • LG 32LS575T
  • My TV is upstairs and the modem is downstairs

Community Leader
Caaf
0 Kudos

Re: Problems with LG smart TV connecting to wifi?

Try this addy

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Home-Broadband/LG-Smart-TV-fails-to-connect-to-BP-Wireless-Mod...

Cheers,
Dave

Note. Although it appears, this is not a main stream support forum!! It's a conglomerate of both fellow consumers/customers and Telstra employees helping you out!
Occasional Visitor
Srikante08
0 Kudos

I have problem in samsung smart tv 8 series 55 inches. I could connect internet in my smart tv but when I watch youtube in smart hub videos running for 2 to 3 minutes and suddenly internet disconnects. Again I got to network setting and connect my network and when I watch the videos in youtube again get disconnected. I don't know what would be the problem. All was working properly until last week. Pls could you help sort this issue
Renee
0 Kudos

Heya srikante08,

Have you recently had any problems with your internet connection at all or moved anything around the house that's maybe interfering with the signal?

Renee :smileyhappy:
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines