Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

bumblebee
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

how can i get messages from my home phone message bank using my mobile

How can I get messages from my home phone message bank using my mobile phone:smileysurprised:

Community Founder (Retired)
Ben_F

Re: how can i get messages from my home phone message bank using my mobile

bumblebee wrote:

How can I get messages from my home phone message bank using my mobile phone:smileysurprised:

If you are using Telstra Home Messages 101, this isn't available to you. If you are using Messagebank (Easiest way to know how is if you have a personalised greeting) then you can dial 125102 and follow the prompts.

Regards

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

bumblebee
0 Kudos

Thanks B it worked the 2nd solution was the one needed.Cheers BB
Established Member
darwindavem
0 Kudos

Hi Does mobile accounts have Telstra home messenging or message bank? I'm overseas I have seen the mobile number +61 418 707 102 I can dial which is fine, though I get a message that I need to enable remote access for this to work. I also don't know my pin. I have only seen an 1800 number to retrieve that. Can I use + 611800 to dial that number. I'm not prepared to use international roaming as its much cheaper to pick up a local sim. I have picked up a few calls costing me roughly 1$ a minute. Currently only using Skype at a much cheaper rate. Ps. I'm still paying Telstra 50$ + a few sms @ 75 c a month as cancelling my contract was not cost affective. Only wished some international calls ans SMS could be used as part of cap Regards Dave
sandrag00
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

When I ring 125102 from my mobile and I enter my home phone <Removed number> it asks for a pin.  That I do not have.  How do I get a pin?  Thanks  Alexandra Gillespie

Senior Moderators
Steph
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandra, 

Just letting you know that we have removed your Home Phone Number from the post, as anyone with access to the Internet could get it. 

And to get your PIN, have a chat with us on 13 22 00 and we'll give you a hand in obtaining it :-) 

Steph

Steph
Senior Moderator
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team
PM Steph - I’m a member of the Overnight Team, so I’ll reply to messages between 10:30pm – 7:00am on the days I’m working.

Live Chat with Telstra

Need help? Check out our KnowledgeBase here || Find what you were looking for? Tag answers as Accepted Solution
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Community Manager
DanK
0 Kudos

how do i cancel 125102 service

Yak
Yak
0 Kudos

I have been notified by SMS to my mobile that there was a message on my home phone and to ring 125102
But it doesn't work just drops out. I SMS back and get another message saying there are two messages I SMS again and now I have 3 messages I SMS s again now I have 4 messages...
Can some one please help.!,,,,!!!!!
I am 7 hours from home and need to check my calls urgently
Yak
Yak
0 Kudos

I can't get 125102 it keeps on dropping out