Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Visitor
rimtechman
0 Kudos

tBill help request urgent

[ Edited ]

bill plus i have a service im not using until hotel owner set up link to adsl connection has already been set up down stairs in pub but have not used it at all paid 107.34 last chque im at wits end about bill presently using nextg wireless have had wireless for nearly three years so contract is nearly up account number I want to keep adsl and eventually get rid of wireless but bill has hit me for a six waiting on pub owner to set up link to my room about 4 months not using adsl until it is set up by owner of pub so far can you help me please Im on a invalid pension and a bit hard of hearing plus other problems

I do not want to cancel accounts   going through other telstra channels is very time consuming and i have been  put of by it

Community Manager
DanK
0 Kudos

Re: tBill help request urgent

Hi rimtechman, welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that you are having some issues with your bills, my team is happy to help. I have sent you a private message on where we can go from here.

I also edited your post as this is a public forum so it's important that you do not reveal personal or account details.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines