Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Jaffer
0 Kudos

COMPLAINT AGAINST TELSTRA

[ Edited ]

Please take the complaint from following data according to your jurisdiction & limits, resolve and consider.

Sub: COMPLAINT AGAINST CELLULAR COMPANIES (OPTUS, GT/LYCAMOBILE/ TELSTRA)

Ref: Consumer’s Name; JAFRI, Syed Jaffer Abbas,

Respected Madam/Sir,

I would like to record my complaint and severe reservations as well as protest against the worst & poorest consumer services of the above cellular companies for an early action because it is not against the human rights but also against the commercial/business ethic and local and international laws.

!i had purchased three above mobile SIMs/numbers on prescribed commercial rates but neither the above companies could provide customer services nor seem to do so as well as beside many complaints the issue of network/signals could not be resolved yet which caused my teasing, curbing, paining and domestic, commercial and career loses.

You are requested to kindly take a strict action against the above companies according to law.

I am not only a consumer/person who is being victimized by the above companies; there are also so many near & dear ones of the locality those are facing the same problems since a long.

You can also forward my complaint to the concerned authorities and guide me regarding the right platform for launching this complaint.

Thank you,

JAFRI, Syed Jaffer Abbas

Personal details removed to protect your privacy 

Honoured Contributor
Lathania
0 Kudos

Re: COMPLAINT AGAINST TELSTRA

Hi Jaffer,

While I have my own reservations as to how a lack of mobile coverage affects basic human rights and it's classification as a crime against humanity, I do have to let you know that this is a forum for Telstra customers to help other Telstra customers, and is not a direct support forum for complaints or to talk to Telstra.

You would be better to log your issues to http://www.telstra.com.au/help/contact-us/complaints/ or call Telstra directly to raise a complaint.

athania

Help recognise contributors by clicking the Kudos  button for helpful posts and marking as    allows others to benefit from useful posts.

I'm a Telstra employee posting on my own volition, my opinions and comments are my own and may not reflect Telstra's values and policies.

>