Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Visitor
qwid
0 Kudos

DOT - CallConductor Login Broken. Support Staff admit they don't know anything at all.

For a few weeks now I've been unable to log into CallConductor (https://portal.digitalbusiness.telstra.com/).

After 3 60+min phone calls its been escalated to the engineering team to investigate whats going on. I haven't heard anything back yet.

I've spoken to over 6 different staff members from accounts, technical support, faults, who knows what other department and every single member of staff admitted that no one knows anything about call conductor.

My login is saying that my account is temporarily locked to due incorrect logins. This is from the 3 different password resets that have been tried over the phone. There is no indication of how long this "temporary" lock is however its been over 3 weeks.

No one knows how to reset the login. No one knows how to access anything to do with call conductor. No one knows how long the account lock out is for. After an hour on hold and on the phone one tech support advisor said he would call me back after investigating. Of COURSE I miss that call and the voicemail said he decided that I meant commpilot instead and reset that password.

I need access to call conductor 3 weeks ago. I setup business hours based on moving office. We are now operating and calls are automatically going to voicemail after certain hours. We need to be receiving calls during those hours. There is no other way to change these settings.

Does anyone know anything here?

Telstra Alumni (Retired)
TheL
0 Kudos

Re: DOT - CallConductor Login Broken. Support Staff admit they don't know anything at all.

Hi qwid, 

Sounds frustrating and I'm terribly sorry for the run around and the the lack of support to getting your concerns resolved. 

There are two things you can do, please get in touch with our Telstra Business complaint's team so that a case manager can work with you on having the issues raised resolved. 

Alternatively, you can send through your Telstra account and contact details through our online form and we'll raise a complaint for you and get a case manager to contact you to have this sorted out as soon as possible. 

- Luis

Telstra Social media Team.

Need help with your account? You can Chat with us here || Find what you were looking for? Tag answers as Accepted Solution

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines