Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Valued Contributor
wpdownunder
0 Kudos

Foxtel via XBOX 360

TeamTelstra,

I can't recall if Telstra will be offering FOXTEL over the XBOX360 into the future - or if service is only via Foxtel direct?  With the Telstra broadcasting rights for the AFL from 2012 - I thought I recall seeing a press release over Telstra options to view live AFL games.

Can you advise if;

A.  In 2012 there will be a Telstra billed service of Foxtel via the XBOX 360 / internet?

B.  If there is a XBOX 360 Live AFL pay option for Telstra customers planned in 2012?

Windows Phone Enthusiast, Windows 8 and Surface fan! Telstra Customer.
Blogger (click my profile for a link to my Windows Phone/MS site)
If you like my Microsoft (WP/Win8) posts here, consider Kudos+1
Greg_Buch
0 Kudos

Re: Foxtel via XBOX 360

You recall correctly - you can access Foxtel on an XBox 360 via Telstra as well. The announcement of the service can be seen at http://www.telstra.com.au/abouttelstra/media-centre/announcements/foxtel-on-xbox-strips-away-data-ch... - the details I can see don't mention an option for live AFL match access, but the game replays are made available after twelve hours.

Greg
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
New Contributor
Zenithede
0 Kudos

Re: Foxtel via XBOX 360

Anyone having issues with the new cable ultimate plans and their foxtel via xbox/tbox?

As mentioned over in the whirlpool thread. It seems as though the foxtel service won't recognize the new ip addresses.

Mine new ip is in the 101.x.x.x format and I can no longer view the sample channel via my xbox. I was hoping to ditch my foxtel box in the new year and use the xbox service as an alternative, but this doesn't look as though it will work at the moment.

Any ideas?