Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

ruster85
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Free to Air on Foxtel

Just seeing if anyine can help me as to why i can not get free to air channels on foxtel

Executive Director, Telstra Digital
gerdschenkel
0 Kudos

Re: Free to Air on Foxtel

[ Edited ]

What are the specifics of your situation pls? Did you get them in the past, for example? What Foxtel package do you have? Could you please include your state, and whether you get your Foxtel from Telstra by satellite, or cable.

Edited as answers to questions will help with solution

Gerd Schenkel
Executive Director, Telstra Digital
---------------------------------------------------------------------
For Personal account services, please visit http://telstra.com.au/account-services/

For Business account services, please visit http://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/account-services/index.htm
Contributor
Parash
0 Kudos

Have you tried calling 131 999 for assistance?

-- Parash
Opinions expressed are mine alone.
ruster85
0 Kudos

I Live in WA, have never got the free to air channels, i have the platinum IQ. I get Foxtel through satelite.

Community Leader
jokiin
0 Kudos

whether or not you get free to air channels via Foxtel satellite depends on your physical location and the contractual arrangements that exist between Foxtel and the FTA networks for your area
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Senior Moderators
Steph
0 Kudos

Hey ruster85 

In WA, using Foxtel by Satellite it isn't possible to get Free to Air channels other than: 

SBS ONE, SBS TWO, ABC1, ABC2, ABC3

We aren't able to retransmit the other channels. 

It depends on your location, and how you receive your Foxtel from Telstra service as to which channels we are able to retransmit to you

Steph
Senior Moderator
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team
PM Steph - I’m a member of the Overnight Team, so I’ll reply to messages between 10:30pm – 7:00am on the days I’m working.

Live Chat with Telstra

Need help? Check out our KnowledgeBase here || Find what you were looking for? Tag answers as Accepted Solution
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Occasional Visitor
nathan6496
0 Kudos

Hi there
Can anyone tell me why I can't get foxtell free to air at NSW 2264 but my friend can get it at 2259 and it's less than 2km away.
It can't be geographical from satellite for that short distance.