Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

barryx
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Extended Outage Chapel Hill Qld

I am currently on day 10 of no cable broadband since the 6th of Feb.  The call centre tell me there is a serious problem and they don't know how long it will take to fix.  Telstra has been helpful in providing me with a 4G modem (have to use in the car as Telstra 3G and 4G not available in area) but I am seriously upset, that Telstra have not actually communicated the truth about how long they expect it will take to restore the service.  My neighbours are on ADSL and it is working fine.  Does anybody else have this problem or more details about how long it will take to fix?

Contributor
Chegzilla

Re: Extended Outage Chapel Hill Qld

From what I can see on the network status website, there haven't been any updates since February 21st. Services in Kenmore have been successfully restored, just not Chapel Hill.

Additionally, try emailing your local TCW AGM to see if they can provide you with a little more accurate information.

Click here and then scroll down to QLD. Email the most appropriate email contact, and just ask the question. They should respond to you fairly quickly :smileyhappy:

Hope this helps out

Chegzilla

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't forget to show your appreciation - mark solutions when you see them, and provide your Kudos wherever you see a fantastic answer.
barryx

Hi Chegzila - thank you sincerely for your prompt post - I will try that and let you  know how I go

barryx
0 Kudos

I got good responses from Telstra both to the email to TCW and also to the call I made .  As of yesterday it is working again.

They made a comment that there was an upgrade over the weekend.  The service status page has been updated so hopefully that will be the end of it.

Contributor
Chegzilla
0 Kudos

Fantastic news, glad you had your issues resolved quickly :smileyhappy:

Chegzilla

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't forget to show your appreciation - mark solutions when you see them, and provide your Kudos wherever you see a fantastic answer.
>