Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

dragon76
0 Kudos

Changing Plan from digital business back to normal home plan

Hi we received a call from the digital business guy from telstra last year and told us how good this plan is goin to be. So we changed our home plan to this digital business plan with 50G and calls to mobile and local for free with monthly payment of $130 plus $20 every month for 24 months. but now there are other competitive plans that we can have with just the same price, i'm wondering whether we can transfer to a new home bundle plan before the contract finish?

anyone is experienceing the same thing? the contract wont finish till april 2014. kids are growing up so 50G is not very useful under digital business plan as i thought it would be. it would be helpful if we can transfer to normal home plan paying the same price of $130 for 500G. Just saying .

cheers

Community Leader
Drat
0 Kudos

Re: Changing Plan from digital business back to normal home plan

i'm wondering whether we can transfer to a new home bundle plan before the contract finish?

That would involve cancelling your current contract early, and paying any applicable early termination charges.

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.