Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Visitor
terrylec
0 Kudos

internet speeds in perth metro area ( farrington area )

Hi folks , i have a freind that has a very fast home connection (up yo 105mbs ) just south of Perth . He says there is fibre somwhere down down his street  and therefore he has very fast speeds in his cable connection  . i am asking because i also have fibre around the corner ( they tell me in  ocean reef ) if there is a faster speed plan i would like to upgrade to it . My son does alittle IT work  and he says i have a pretty fast coonection for a home coonection . Could you also tell me what a good connection speed is so that i know what to ask for .

Tnx

Terry

Senior Moderators
Joe-Telstra
0 Kudos

Re: internet speeds in perth metro area ( farrington area )

Hi terrylec,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport :smileyhappy: Please stick around and offer any expertise you may have in the range of topics we have here in our Community.

Thanks for your post about getting a fast internet speed connection. I'm really sorry for the late response.

It sounds like your friend has one of our Cable Ultimate Broadband with speeds of up to 100Mbps. 

You can check availability to see if it's available at your address. If it is, then simply contact us or chat to us and we can organise this for you. 

With kind regards,

Joe:smileyhappy:
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines