Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Occasional Visitor
spiewak85
0 Kudos

How do you set up a home network with Telstra Ultimate Wifi

Hi all,

New to this so take it easy on me.

Basically i want to know if i can use the Ultimate wifi to set up a network between my Iphone 4s, Laptop and a Pioneer receiver that features AirPlay with a Belkin universal adapter.

Example: I cant sync my iphone with itunes on my laptop.  

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Senior Moderators
Joe-Telstra
0 Kudos

Re: How do you set up a home network with Telstra Ultimate Wifi

Hi spiewak85,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport :smileyhappy: Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

I'm assuming you've already activated your device and you are now connected.

Since you already have Wi-Fi connectivity, all you really need to do is search for the device Wi-Fi signal through each of your devices, select that and enter your Wi-Fi security key.

This will then connect each of your devices to the device. To then sync your iPhone with your laptop through iTunes, you just need to enable sharing and authorising your computer via options menu on iTunes. You will need to login with your Apple ID on both iPhone and laptop in order to be able to sync data.

Please let us know how you go. Hopefully others here with more expertise can guide you through as well :smileyhappy:

With kind regards,

Joe:smileyhappy:
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines