Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

d3ck3r23
0 Kudos

Manual installation of software for elite usb modem

Hi!

I am trying to set up a computer - it is a laptop running win7.

The issue I am having involves the usb modem that i use on my old laptop (vista 32bit).

There is no 'Auto installation' of the connection manager so I have had a look at the telstra site to see if I can install the software manually - this is what I have found -

...2. Did the Telstra Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband device install itself? If it didn't, you can download our Getting Started Guide and install the software manually...

I am wondering from where it is that I can get this 'software' to 'manually install'?

Please help!!!???!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Community Leader
jokiin

Re: Manual installation of software for elite usb modem

[ Edited ]

you didn't mention the model number so I can't offer a specific link but have a look here http://www.zte.com.au/telstra/zte-downloads.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
d3ck3r23
0 Kudos

Re: Manual installation of software for elite usb modem

Hi! Thanks for the quick reply - I have just found it at zte also! while waiting! heh heh - a dirk gently moment!

Thanks heaps!