Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

PL
Occasional Visitor
PL
0 Kudos

12 Month Plans

Hi there,

I got an iPhone 4 on the day they came out last year. I managed to get on a 12 month plan. I still got my MRO credit of $30 because I was on the $129.00 plan and a paid a little bit extra on top, worked out to be $159.00 total per month. I am just wondering if there is anyway to do a 12 month plan now??? As I have been told you cant with the new iPhone 4S or any other handset for that matter. WHY is this!!! I also got told if i tried to do a 12 month plan then i wouldnt get my mro credit each month??? I purchased my last phone outright as i didnt want to sign on for 24 months. Can anyone shed some light on this situation.. Thanks

Senior Moderators
Joe-Telstra
0 Kudos

Re: 12 Month Plans

Hello PL,

You can certainly get on a 12 month contract on any of our Freedom Connect BYO plans if you are using your own handset. However if you are still under contract, there maybe break of contract fees that applies.

If you do require a new handset, you can still get a 12 month contract, however MRO bonus credits don't apply and there will be higher handset repayments.

I hope this has clarified a few things for you, if you require more information, let me know. Thanks.

With kind regards,

Joe:smileyhappy:
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
lambcrew1979
0 Kudos

Hi. Do you have naked broadband plans that have a 12-month contract or shorter?
Contributor
triadwarfare
0 Kudos

From what I know, the BigPond Naked Broadband is available only in 24 month or Casual plans. Note that the casual plan price may be more expensive than the 24 month contract plan. You may contact your nearest Telstra store or contact 137663 (13POND) and say 'Sales' and enquire about Naked Cable Broadband availability and if it's available on casual.

The Troubleshooter
Shoot at the first sign of trouble