CROWDSUPPORT ®

chloe08
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

'My Account' Pre-Paid Mobile BB

Hi,

I have been attempting to view my account and recharge my USB Turbo BB but the 'My Account' icon wont highlight for me to be able to do it. I called the Telstra helpdesk and they attempted to help and said that I could recharge with a voucher over the phone but I want to be able to open this icon.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Chloe

Community Founder (Retired)
Ben_F
0 Kudos

Re: 'My Account' Pre-Paid Mobile BB

Browser based option can be found at http://myprepaid.telstra.com/ppmbb (provided you are connecting from your Pre-Paid service.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Senior Moderators
Joe-Telstra
0 Kudos

Hi chloe08,

May I ask if you have the latest connection manager?

If you don't, please go to Support and Udpates page and then download the latest connection manager.

Let us know if the My Account icon works then.

Otherwise there are plenty of other ways that you can recharge your pre-paid mobile broadband service.

Good journey and remember to always Laugh Often, Love Much and Live Well :smileyhappy:

Joe
Telstra Social Media Team - Community Moderator

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
chloe08
0 Kudos

Thank you, i downloaded it and the 'my account' comes up now.......really appreciate your help!!

Senior Moderators
Joe-Telstra
0 Kudos

Hi again chloe08,

Glad to hear that it's now working for you. Take care now and all the best :smileyhappy:

Good journey and remember to always Laugh Often, Love Much and Live Well :smileyhappy:

Joe
Telstra Social Media Team - Community Moderator

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines