Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Occasional Contributor
PeterAdams
0 Kudos

Usage details on Myaccount.

Hi I'm not getting usage details for the last 30 days on the Myaccount webpage.

I am getting an error message "Sorry, your usage data is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Problem is this has been going for at least 2 to 3 weeks.

I am sometimes able to view usage details by going to the option You can find the full list of calls and messages for up to 180 days here. sometimes but more often than not it gives 

"HTTP Server Error 503

There is a temporary fault. Please try again later."

I am able to see credit remaining no worries but not where its going and the 24/7 app on my phone doesn't seem to have usage details feature.

Is this a known problems can't seem to find anyone else complaining.

Esther
0 Kudos

Re: Usage details on Myaccount.

Hi PeterAdams,

Can I ask what type of service & if it is Prepaid or Postpaid, you were querying about? Also was this call usage or data usage you were wanting to check? 

Thanks

Esther
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Occasional Contributor
PeterAdams
0 Kudos

Thank you Esther it is for prepaid mobile and the usage is general useage on the myaccount page.

Under Plans and usage there are three options. Plan Details, Credit remaining and Usage.

The other 2 options work but not usage which is difficult since there is no option for that only the phone app.

Esther
0 Kudos

Ok sure, I would suggest to get in contact with our My Account team via chat here http://tel.st/eAUYp or on 132200 & say My Account to look into this further for you

You should be able to access normal call usage via My Account, although from time to time this features does go down due to maintenance.

Thanks

Esther

Established Member
JohnRB
0 Kudos

Hi. I've been complaining for over 8 weeks and still being told it is a known problem and they are working on it. How long ot will take is apparently anyones guess.

Esther
0 Kudos

Hi JohnRB,

This isn't good to hear :smileysad: Were you experiencing the same error as PeterAdams when logging into My Account? or were you experiencing other issues with My Account? If you can advise specifically what you were having troubles with I can certainly look into this for you 

Thanks

Esther

>