Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Occasional Collector
Chef_Excelence
0 Kudos

change my pre-paid offer

ok sp last month i recharged 30 dollars and i accidently got the cap+ offer so i has that for a month. now the cap+ is expired and now i want to go on the long life but when i try to do it my phone says i dont have enough credit to change how can i change without having to get cap+ for another month

Community Leader
jokiin
0 Kudos

Re: change my pre-paid offer

maybe just a small topup to give you enough credit to change??? how much do you need to have to do it anyway?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statistically, three out of five people are not the other two
Occasional Collector
Chef_Excelence
0 Kudos

30 dollars for long life

Valued Contributor
nelly82

You need at least 1 dollar credit to be able to change a pre paid offer on your handset.  I know that the Telstra Store can do it in their systems without the customer being charged.  Not too sure about pre paid customer service or the online services though.  

Have I been helpful? Click that Kudos button :smileyhappy:
Found a solution? Then mark the solution in the thread to help others find the answer!