Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

JMLP
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

user guide for EasyCall 2 Mobile

Need to know if there's an online user guide for EasyCall 2 mobile    Booklet supplied with phone unreadable for my nan

Community Founder (Retired)
Ben_F

Re: user guide for EasyCall 2 Mobile

Hi JMLP and Welcome to CrowdSupport!

The phone is made by ZTE on behalf of Telstra, therefore you can find the info on the ZTE website: http://www.zte.com.au/telstra/T203.htm

Thanks!

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

JMLP
0 Kudos

Thankyou Ben   very much appreciated   I tried on telstra website to find it and it just wouldn't come up on it's own.....In fact I just could not find it at all.   The booklet is useless to anyone who buys the phone because of age/sight problems as it is printed in such fine print.   cheers JMLP

tassiebrat
0 Kudos

i muck the preset  phone number u have to recievce text mess   dont how to get to it  found accinent was delete but dont find it again

Community Leader
Kalak
0 Kudos

Hi.

The Telstra mobile SMS Message Centre (SMSMC) number is +61418706700.

Hope that helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found a then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance please remember to click on the
Please note: I am an accredited Telstra Hero and I assist Telstra on social media platforms, however I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.