Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Occasional Contributor
Beechy
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

T-Hub 2 handset update

I am having difficulty in receiving recent update..  When connected to modem via Ethernet cable the following message appears from time to time "Software upgrade in  progress" on the handset. When I check system info it remains on version 2477.  Light does not flash red  which I believe it should.

While this does not give me any great concern, I would prefer to have the current version installed.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Community Leader
Wanglese

Re: T-Hub 2 handset update

[ Edited ]

Best thing I can think of is to reset the handset (switch it off and on), leave it in the charging cradle and see if the upgrade takes place overnight.

(BTW, getting the thread moved to the T-Hub section)

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.

I'm an accredited "Telstra Hero", but I don't work for Telstra, I'm here purely voluntarily to help out others and any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Occasional Contributor
Beechy

Right again Wanglese.

Many thanks

Community Leader
Wanglese

@Beechy,  can you please update this as a solution?  (it's an option the OP gets on the thread).  I think it's "accept as solution"

Cleans things up a bit, and the next person wiht the same issue my find it more easily.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.

I'm an accredited "Telstra Hero", but I don't work for Telstra, I'm here purely voluntarily to help out others and any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.