Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Alanray
0 Kudos

THub rebooting

I have, I believe one of the original THubs, only ever had it replaced once due to some issues however for the last week now it constantly goes through a reboot stage. I am unable to use any of the on screen icons as it appears to freeze then eventually slips into a reboot mode. But usually it just at a whim decides to reboot. Everything else is working fine, wifi support etc.

I have held the top button down to power off and left off for about 5mins before rebooting it but nothing appears to fix this problem. My hand set and base station part of the set up works fine just now the Tablet part is proving uncooperative.

Thanks in advance.

Alanray
0 Kudos

Re: THub rebooting

I ended up ringing Telstra Support since I arrived home early. I was expecting a long wait but was answered within 20secs. THub being sent back and a "loaner" phone being supplied for the duration.
DingoDan
0 Kudos

Hey Alanray,

Thanks for the update on your contact with the technical team in relation to the T-Hub issues and am glad to hear that there is a resolution in place :smileyhappy: 

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this :smileyhappy: 

Dingo
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team
Please send Kudo's to replies you think are worthy :smileytongue:

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
gracy_25
0 Kudos

Helo my telstra thub won't reboot,what to do? please me, Been tried all the procedures on how to reset but it won't reboot, it turned off
Senior Moderators
Steph
0 Kudos

Hi gracy_25, 

Just have a chat with our T-Hub team and they'll check this out for you. 

They are available 24x7 on 1300136841

If it can't be fixed over the phone, they'll assist you with arranging a repair/ replacement

Steph
Senior Moderator
24x7 Digital Customer Care Team
PM Steph - I’m a member of the Overnight Team, so I’ll reply to messages between 10:30pm – 7:00am on the days I’m working.

Live Chat with Telstra

Need help? Check out our KnowledgeBase here || Find what you were looking for? Tag answers as Accepted Solution
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
DasGuy
0 Kudos

Mine is also a T-Hub 1.

Lately it's been freezing halfway through start up and occassionally booting fully.

Installed the update file that was available - but now it does the same as Alanray's T-Hub.

Is there a file available where the unit can be reflashed from USB or SD Card?

Cheers

Technical Support
Jon_Telstra
0 Kudos

DasGuy, unfortunately no, still the best course of action is to get in touch with the T-hub team to check what options you have, ie return and get a new device.

- Jon

Telstra Bigpond Technical Support
Find what you were looking for? Tag answers as Accepted Solution || Need Technical support? Send me a private message

You can connect to us here: