Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Contributor
snake65
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

voice mail notification

Can any one shed some light on this subject.My main goal was to find out if when some one leaves a voice message should it show in the notification widget as all i get are the missed calls and have to go to messages and refresh it to see if there are any.

Cheers.

John

Contributor
paully2012
0 Kudos

Re: voice mail notification

I havnt seen it appear in the notification either. Maybe it has something to do.with the blue flashing alert. You can switch off the alert for calls etc. Try disabling the led alert and try to ring your number off another phone. Let it ring out and go to message and see if that works.
Cheers
p
Contributor
snake65
0 Kudos

Nope still gotta go to voices messages to see if one has been left.
Cheers
John
Honoured Contributor
Wanglese
0 Kudos

Thats' correct.  It doesn't seem to automatically update.

You have to goto voicemail for it to update and tell you if voicemails are left.

It would be nice if it identified which of your missed calls actually had voice mesages associated with them.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.

If I or ANYONE has provided a solution to your problem, please mark it as an accepted solution. This helps others who may come along after you.

Have you tried typing in the "How can we help you?", or "Search this forum" field, right at the top of every page of CrowdSupport? and pressing "Find Answers" You might find that your issue has been solved, or is already being discussed.
Contributor
snake65
0 Kudos

Thanks wanglese at least I doing have to keep looking.
Cheers
John
>