Where customers answer questions and share ideas about our products and services

Valued Contributor
wpdownunder
0 Kudos

24/7 App for Windows Phone

Team Telstra, could we please have an official update on the status of a 24/7 App for WP8 please?

I think the last update was you intended to do one, just no timings.

ta

Windows Phone Enthusiast, Windows 8 and Surface fan! Telstra Customer.
Blogger (click my profile for a link to my Windows Phone/MS site)
If you like my Microsoft (WP/Win8) posts here, consider Kudos+1
Telstra Products & Services Team
dcrowell

Re: 24/7 App for Windows Phone

[ Edited ]

Hi wpdownunder,

Thanks for your question.  We are looking at multiple channels to extend the 24x7 experience of which Window and Windows Phone are considered highly. I'm sorry to say at this stage we cannot give any timelines on when a Windows Phone application will be available.  Here on Crowdsupport is the best place to keep an eye out for any announcements or this kind.  As soon as we can share you will see it here.

As you are probably aware  Telstra one gives you the ability to view data usage for the device you are using.  While this does not provide full account level information it is a solid alternative for some users in the interim. 

Cheers

Duncan

Valued Contributor
wpdownunder

Cheers Duncan. Let me know when you need beta testers (or for Windows 8/Win RT) :smileywink:

Windows Phone Enthusiast, Windows 8 and Surface fan! Telstra Customer.
Blogger (click my profile for a link to my Windows Phone/MS site)
If you like my Microsoft (WP/Win8) posts here, consider Kudos+1
Telstra Products & Services Team
dcrowell
0 Kudos

Haha, well if we do go down that path we will definetly be using crowdsupport for the channel in which we identify these people to participate.