Siobhan24
Level 1: Cadet

14.99$ Monthly charge without my consent!

I have already posted on this forum page which I have no received a valid response from! I’m being charged 14.99$ a month and have recently noticed this charge has been occurring since August 2017! I subscripted to the ANNUAL afl live pass and apparently Telstra thinks it’s ok to deduct 15$ a month without my knowledge or consent! I want this money back and I want a phone number of someone I can actually call who will sort this matter out for me ASAP!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: 14.99$ Monthly charge without my consent!

There is no phone team for the app support. It is all done by some of the staff here. I can see from your previous post that one of the staff were going to send you a private message, did you get that?

Also, it would have been usual, they changed it on them now, but previously after the end of the 12 months it would automatically convert to monthly in line with the terms and conditions of the service.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You were sent a message by one of thr AFL Live support staff on the 19th of January. Did you respond to that as they are the only one's who can assist.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Siobhan24

I am currently investigating your matter to respond via private message. 

Thanks.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now