CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
JulianN
Level 2: Rookie

AFL App Tipping errors

Answered
For rounds 11 and 12, the AFL app has correctly scored each of my tipping selections but the email it sends me summarising the round results gives me an incorrect tally. The tally seems to be the number of away winners, which is consistent with the app’s rules for scoring situations of “no tips entered”. Yet I go into my tips on the app and they are all listed and all scored correctly. What is going on?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JulianN
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL App Tipping errors

No this did not help. It only led me on a wild goose chase.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @JulianN

Thank you for your post. 

If you're having any problems with tipping, I would recommend checking out the FAQ here: https://tel.st/pmubl

If this doesn't assist, you can contact FanHub directly via the Contact Us link, and they will be able to assist further. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JulianN
Accepted Solution

No this did not help. It only led me on a wild goose chase.
JulianN

Solution NOT accepted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @JulianN 

Did you submit a contact us form to Fanhub if the FAQ did not assist? 

We unfortunately do not handle the tipping side of the app and you will need to contact Fanhub directly. 

A link to the contact us form is here: https://tel.st/4wyu4

You may need to give them a couple of days to respond.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now