Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Emshaw
Level 1: Cadet

Re: AFL Grand Final overseas

Hi all, 

just wondering I am overseas and a current Telstra customer. Will I be able to watch the grand final on my iPhone on the AFL live app or do I need to go through the hassle of purchasing a grand final pass for $6O! 

If anyone knows any other ways that would be a HUGE help!

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

You need to subscribe to watchafl.com 

The AFL Live pass is only available for use in Australia and New Zealand. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Emshaw,

Thanks for your message.

As Jupiter has noted, Telstra's AFL Live Pass only has the rights to display live content

in Australia or New Zealand, due to the agreement between the AFL and Telstra.

WatchAFL has the rights to provide access to live AFL internationally, however WatchAFL is not associated

with Telstra's AFL Live Pass.

You can find further details in the terms of use for the AFL Live Pass, or feel free to ask any further

questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now