Support Team
Support Team

AFL Live App Technical issues 13/07/19

Please be aware that the AFL Live App is currently experiencing technical issues.

We are investigating the cause and will provide updates as to the progress.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
17 REPLIES 17
PaleAle
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: AFL Live App Technical issues 13/07/19

Everyone is aware there is an issue, we want to know if we'll be able to watch the game before it finishes.

Aurnen

We're all fully aware of your consistently terrible service. Let us know exactly how long it will take until we can watch a live game you promise to bring us and then let us know how you will compensate us for the constant technical issues we experience with this terrible app.

luudacrous
Level 2: Rookie

Apology not accepted. Please use my subscription fee that you have taken in advance to help finance your attempt to fix your rubbish app.

DeeKay15

Look I don't pay $17 a month to ensure I can watch just my team games, for it not to work dude. So since I've missed this game, which sounds like a banger via radio, I expect a form of compensation! Cheers!

CG513

Will this issue be rectified before the match is over? People are getting so sick and tired of the constant telstra technical glitches. 

Thumblz

This is a joke, don't rush or anything. 

silco69

They could at least allow us to watch it on our PC's if their stupid app cant work

agj_h1

This isn't the first time this year for AFL outage Telstra....sort yourselves out.

Shane0326

Come On! I'm sitting at work about to do actual work!

Natedawgg
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Yeah, I don't accept that apology either.

Getting very sick of the football weekend being disturbed by your apps ineptitude. 

You offer nothing more than a half hearted apology and never learn from your mistakes.  Can I suggest that you wait until midweek to release an update, as that is what seems to stop it from working. Release the update during the week, so that you have time to tell if it is a complete brick or not.

This app is a complete farce. If there was another affordable option,  I would have stopped using this piece of **bleep** ages ago.

Essendon2019
Level 1: Cadet

I hope so. Also trying to watch 

Robwheels

Given you've taken my weekly subscription in advance and I can't actually watch anything, what are you doing about refunding my money? Or do I need to have a chat to my colleagues at the ACCC? 

Shane0326

Mines working now!

Support Team
Support Team

We have just implemented a potential fix for the issue, can affected users please

close and reopen the AFL App and let us know if you now have access?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Shane0326

yep all good

agj_h1

Working now for me.  Just in time for ther second half. 

Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for the updates @Shane0326 and @agj_h1

We have had no further reports of issues, if anyone is still experiencing technical difficulties,

please let us know for further investigation.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now