Chrisckp
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass - Refund

I recently discovered I have been charged $16.99 per month since the AFL season finished for my live pass subscription. I was told by one of your team members to post here to request a refund on all of these charges.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live Pass - Refund

Hi @Chrisckp

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion regarding AFL Live Pass. 

All subscriptions to AFL Live Pass are ongoing until cancelled as per the terms and conditions

This is regardless of whether or not the AFL is in season, as subscribers still have access to premium content during the off season. 

You can cancel your subscription at any time using the relevant instructions in the link below, however no refunds would be applicable for this. 

https://tel.st/3uwd4

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Chrisckp

What premium content is available after the season finishes? I haven’t even had the app on my phone. If you want to retain me as a subscriber for the next season I’d please like a refund of the charges for something I haven’t used at all.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Chrisckp

Subscribers are still able to access full match replays and other content made available in the off season via AFL.tv.

Unfortunately, not using the AFL Live Pass is not a valid reason for refund. 

As per the terms and conditions accepted upon subscribing, the charges for this subscription are valid. 

My apologies for any inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Chrisckp

So being able to watch replays is worth the same amount as being able to watch live games? All this is, is sneaky! Youre making money off the people that don’t cancel their subscriptions and you make it insanely difficult for that to happen! Took me 35mins in a live chat that I had to actually make an account for, just to cancel a subscription?
There’s a reason I’m with Optus. =)

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more