miles_glaspole
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass website access

Answered

I've just activated the AFL Live Pass on my phone - I'm trying to use the same login on the AFL website in order to access match replays and Stats Pro on a computer and the website accepts the login but thinks I still need to subscribe, even though I've just done so on my phone. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL Live Pass website access

Hello @miles_glaspole

Sorry to see you're having issues with the AFL Live Pass

Could you please confirm how you have subscribed?

https://tel.st/zkaym Play Store/ App Store/ Telstra customer

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @miles_glaspole

Sorry to see you're having issues with the AFL Live Pass

Could you please confirm how you have subscribed?

https://tel.st/zkaym Play Store/ App Store/ Telstra customer

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
miles_glaspole
Level 1: Cadet

I subscribed through the offer in the app - I'm a telstra mobile customer and am just looking to access the parts of the website that apparently work for telstra mobile customers.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @miles_glaspole

Apologies for the delayed response to your post. 

If you have redeemed the AFL Live Pass via the AFL Live App on your device you will need to link this to your TelstraID before you can access via the AFL Website. 

Within the AFL Live App go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass 

There should be a blue button on this page that says Link Your Live Pass, click this and follow the prompts to link your subscription to your TelstraID.

You can then use this TelstraID to sign in on the AFL website. 

If you do not see the button to link your live pass, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the AFL Live App. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now