CrowdSupport®
Warraweed
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass

Hi,

I logged in to re-play an old AFL game on the website only to be told that AFL live-pass is no longer a thing. I don't like watching past games on my phone - I prefer to use my laptop. Am I no longer going to be able to watch previous games? I have been paying to access the site but am unable to access any content of previous matches? Do I have to log in via to phone only because it won't recognise me on the actual website.  Please let me know how to fix this issue. 

Regards

Warraweed

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live Pass

Hi @Warraweed

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion regarding AFL Live Pass. 

The AFL Live Pass is definitely still a thing, however will no longer be available for purchase via the AFL Website. 

You can find more information about this here: https://tel.st/f73b5

All subscribers were sent an email regardling this a few weeks ago. 

If you have a current subscription via the AFL Website, you can continue to use this until 5th December. 

After logging in with your email address and password, you need to navigate to the videos tab and select full match replays. 

After the 5th December, your subscription will be automatically cancelled. 

You will need to resubscribe to the AFL Live Pass via the AFL Live App on a compatible mobile or tablet device.

You can then link this subscription to a TelstraID to continue watching replays on the AFL website. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance or clarification. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now