Daniel906
Level 2: Rookie

AFL Live Video Error

Answered

I was watching some replays on the AFL Live app, but I then tried to watch the first quarter of the Port Adelaide vs Adelaide game from Round 3, 2013, and it gave me the "Sorry, there is a problem playing this video." All the other quarters work except for that one. So then I tried going into the AFL match replays website (http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/match-replays) and tried it on that. When I selected the quarter, it wouldn't load the video, but instead shows the loading spinning wheel. Can you please help me??

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL Live Video Error

Hi @Daniel906

Good news, the missing quarter has been uploaded today

It's now availabke for you to watch

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @Daniel906

Good news!

The missing first-half NAB Cup match from Feb 17 2013 is now up on the website and app and available to view

Regards

Micheal W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Daniel906,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Yup, you're right, the first quarter of the R3 Crows v Power match from April 15 2013 returns an error.

I have reported this to our Tech area.

When I hear back I will let you know

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra 

Daniel906

Any update on the replays yet??
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @Daniel906

It is being worked on

As soon as I hear, I will let you know

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @Daniel906

Good news, the missing quarter has been uploaded today

It's now availabke for you to watch

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Daniel906

Thank you so much! I also found another error where I tried watching the first half of the Port Adelaide vs St Kilda match in the Round 1 2013 Nab Cup. I was on the AFL match replays website (http://www.afl.com.au/livepass/match-replays), and when I clicked on the first half nothing happened. Then I went over to the AFL Live App and also didn't work. The second half works but not the first. Can you please help me??
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Daniel906

Thank you for letting us know, I've been able to replicate the problem with the replay you mentioned.

I've contacted our tech team about this and will let you know when I hear back from them. 

Thank you

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @Daniel906

Good news!

The missing first-half NAB Cup match from Feb 17 2013 is now up on the website and app and available to view

Regards

Micheal W

Daniel906

Thanks so much for the help!!
Highlighted
Hol

Your streaming would have been at minimal capacity hit the hd power button and that will give U clearer clarity with less pauses and breaks. Good luck
hfletcher
MEL-1861

I am paying $16.99 but not able to watch a game tonight?
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @MEL-1861

Apologies for the access issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night.

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today.

Apologies again for the inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

nitro380
Level 1: Cadet

I cant help you, mine is buggered as well, seems telstra isn't really interested in solving this problem. I can't even post a question about it. Might have to get my plan reviewed and a payment adjustment made.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @nitro380

Apologies for the issues you're experiencing with your Live Pass.

Could you please clarify what the issue is?

You've posted on an old post relating to accessing historic match replays,

and I can see that the replays were fixed.

There was another post in the thread from April 6 when we did have an outage 

that impacted some of our customers, but that issue was fixed the same day.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the AFL App to see if that helps?

If that doesn't help, a full explanation of the issue you're experiencing, as well as 

the details of the device used (model and software version)

to access the AFL App will help me investigate further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now