Highlighted
Hoges33
Level 2: Rookie

AFL Live Video Error

Answered
I keep receiving video error message and cannot watch the afl game Collingwood vs west coast. I am a member paying monthly and I have tried reinstalling the afl live app, and also tried it on other devices, same error message, help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL Live Video Error

Hello @Hoges33

Apologies for the access issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night.

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today.

Apologies again for the inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
ddl1611

I have the same problem
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @Hoges33

Apologies for the access issues experienced accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night.

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today.

Apologies again for the inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

SamG2637

It’s now Thursday and this error has NOT been fixed. I still get that same error on everything I’ve tried watching all week.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @SamG2637,

Sorry to hear you are still having issues.

The issue impacting Live Streams on Saturday night has been resolved,

however I've had a few iOS customers having issues restoring their subscriptions.

Could you please let me know what device you are using, and what version of iOS/Android it's running?

When you navigate in-app to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass, does this show your subscription details or ask you to subscribe/restore? 

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @SamG2637

I have now seen your other posts,

and it's clear the reason you cannot access is because you are not in Australia or New Zealand.

Please check the other post for instructions on what to do next.

Henez
Level 1: Cadet

I am having constant AFL Live Video Error messages and being kicked off the service, really frustrating and is ruining the app.

It has been occurring in many different matches over a number of weeks. These are no isolated incidents so stop saying the issue has been fixed when it clearly hasn't.

I regret purchasing the app.

Support Team
Support Team

Hello Henez,

Sorry to see that the issue has continued for you, apologies for the frustration this has caused.

We have tested the AFL App on all our test iOS devices and cannot replicate the issue

your reporting. We also have many iOS users accessing the AFL App without issue, however

I have had a handful of similar reports over the last week or so, so there appears to still be 

some issues.

The affected users all appear to be using iOS 12.2, could I confirm if this is your iOS version 

as well?

We have also released an App update in the last week, have you updated the AFL App?

The next step would be factory resetting your iPhone, and testing the App before restoring any data.

I realise this is a hassle, but if we cannot replicate the issue, then we need to rule out your device as 

a potential cause.

If you would like instructions on how to perform the reset, and backing up your data first to make sure you

don't lose anything, let me know.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now