CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Jaaaack
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live pass subscription

Answered
In May of 2018 I was debited $89.99 for an annual subscription to the AFL Live pass, however when I log in with the AFL app, there seems to be no record of any subscription and asks me to pay for the feature.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL Live pass subscription

Hi @Jaaaack

Thank you for getting back to me with that information. 

As you purchased your subscription via Google Play, please follow the instructions in the below post to restore your subscription and link this to a TelstraID.

https://tel.st/e9e89

If you have any further trouble accessing your subscription, please let me know. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Jaaaack

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

Can you please confirm how the charge for AFL Live Pass appears on your bank statement? (it will be one of the below) 

Telstra Applications Melbourne = Subscribed via Website
GOOGLE *Telstra CorpGOOGLE.COM = In App subscription via Google Play
APPLE ITUNES STORE SYDNEY = In App Subscription via iTunes

This will point us in the right direction to assist further with restoring your subscription. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Jaaaack
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for getting back so fast!

On my statement it says: 

DEBIT CARD PURCHASE GOOGLE*TELSTRA CORP G.CO HELPPAY AUS

Hope this helps

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Jaaaack

Thank you for getting back to me with that information. 

As you purchased your subscription via Google Play, please follow the instructions in the below post to restore your subscription and link this to a TelstraID.

https://tel.st/e9e89

If you have any further trouble accessing your subscription, please let me know. 

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now