McVic
Level 2: Rookie

AFL Match Replay not working via the AFL website with my LivePass

Hi, 

I subscribed to AFL LivePass yesterday, and just tried to watch a game from Round 4. I can log in, select the match and click the "Match Replay" button. Then the button says "Now playing", but the game doesn't play. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
10 REPLIES
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Match Replay not working via the AFL website with my LivePass

Hi @McVic

Thank you for your post and my apologies for the issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

Our team is currently investigating the issue which is effecting Full Match Replays and is working on a fix.

Thank you for your patience.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

McVic

Ok please let me know when the issue is resolved
cookie83

Same thing happening to me.... just a black screen.
nzmagpie
Level 3: Gumshoe

Im getting "video error". Grrrr
McVic

HAs this been fixed yet? Also, I'm not sure why this was showing as an accepted solution, as nothing has been fixed.
JohnT52

Kjorg ... any idea when this will be fixed. Folks have paid money and are getting nothing. I don't see any updates as yet. Some urgency would be nice
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @nzmagpie, @McVic, @JohnT52,

Thanks for your patience whilst we investigated the match replay access. Our team have advised that match replay access via the AFL Website and AFL App is now restored. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

If you continue to experience issues I would suggest to clear the cache and cookies on your browser and trying again.

Thank you for your assistance.

- ToneB

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

JohnT52

OK Support Team.
I just tried and cannot get video to play.
Yes ... have cleared cache cookies etc.
Windows 10 (64bit)
Latest Firefox Quantum 59.0.2 (64bit)
NBN (FTTN ... 30Mbps is my current download speed ... 24Mbps up)
Are there any tech specs we as users should know about?
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks @JohnT52 and sorry to hear that it's not working for you.

By chance does using another browser (Such as Chrome) or hot spotting from a mobile to your PC (just for testing) make a difference?

In the meantime I will pass on your details to our team to investigate. Can you let us know where in Australia you are located?

Thanks in advance,

- ToneB

JohnT52

Yes ... promptly switched to Chrome and found it works there (it wasn't working in any browser last night) so we have made progress. Would be nice if it worked in Firefox as well but I can live with Chrome. Thanks

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more