CrowdSupport®
ssmith1
Level 2: Rookie

AFL Match Replays

What is going on with AFL replays. During this week they are all of a sudden not available to watch on my computer, and all I get is sign into Live Pass. 

I pay Telstra monthly to watch replays on my computer. Looks like Telstra has an issue with the AFL site.

Do we get a refund for paying for a service that is not working.

Sid

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
16 REPLIES 16
Level 21: Augmented

Re: AFL Match Replays

@ssmith1 2019 season is no longer available, Its been updated ready for 2020 season.

The only way to watch replays atm is via your mobile device.

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm
ssmith1

I spoke to Telstra shop near me and they said Telstra has a problem with AFL replays and are sorting it out. I just wanted an answer as to when it will be sorted.

I do not have a mobile.

@ssmith1 wrote:

I spoke to Telstra shop near me and they said Telstra has a problem with AFL replays and are sorting it out. I just wanted an answer as to when it will be sorted.

I do not have a mobile.

@ssmith1 I will ping a couple of the Telstra Live App Reps that might be able to shed some light on what is happening?

I know this same question was asked a couple of weeks ago.

@Kjorg @aaron_h 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ssmith1

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

As long as you are signed in to an active AFL Live Pass subscription, all replays back to the 2010 season are available on the AFL website. 

After navigating to the Match Replays page, you need to select AFL Premiership 2019 from the drop down list. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @ssmith1 and @Ozmoz 

As we are no longer in the 2019 season, it is no longer 'current'. Simply click on the

drop down box to select the season you would like to access, including 2019.

We have not identified any issues with the AFL Website or accessing replays, other than

that they have moved now the season is over.

Many similar enquires have identified a VPN in use, this will cause the AFL Website

to direct you to WatchAFL (a service managed by Foxtel for international access).

Turn off any VPN's and power cycle the modem before trying to sign in on your PC

again.

Please let us know how you go.

Capture 2.JPG

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Thank you @aaron_h @Kjorg 

I think I know what we were doing wrong. When clicking the below tab to go into the replay it was showing the 2020 season. I didn't notice that we then have to go into the drop-down menu and select 2019 again.

afl.jpg

I just assumed as soon as I click the replay button it would've shown it. Not having to then go into another drop-down menu.

I'm still not sure why though, the 2019 replays are not available on the TTV anymore? It seems a strange partnership.

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Ozmoz,

The replays have also been there the entire time for the Telstra TV, just like the AFL Website.

Once the 2020 season fixture was released, all 2019 content was placed in it's own tab, rather than

the home page.

On the AFL Website it appears you are locating the videos from the Match Centre, which is the long way there. It would

be easier to sign into the AFL Website, click on your name in top right corner and select 'Access Premium Content'.

From there you will be able to filter seasons and rounds.

To access content from previous seasons on the Telstra TV, select the Menu (*) button, then go up to

‘Previous seasons & Other Competitions’. From there you can filter the 2019 men’s season.

I’ve noticed it easier to then select your team to find the replays, rather than scroll through

each quarter of every match.

Hopefully this helps, please let us know if there are any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

@aaron_h wrote:

Hello @Ozmoz,

To access content from previous seasons on the Telstra TV, select the Menu (*) button, then go up to

‘Previous seasons & Other Competitions’. From there you can filter the 2019 men’s season.

I’ve noticed it easier to then select your team to find the replays, rather than scroll through

each quarter of every match.

Hopefully this helps, please let us know if there are any further questions.

@aaron_h You rock :-)

I seriously needed glasses lol. I must've looked for that several times and didn't notice the asterisk. I've been so used to using that for the TTV options settings that subconsciously I must have just glazed over it.

Now I will have to try and find that other post with someone else wondering where the TTV AFL replays went :-)

Support Team
Support Team

No Worries @Ozmoz,

My son managed to pull the * button off the Telstra TV remote, so I had to find another remote before I could try it out myself!

I also went through and found the other post you are referring to, and have sent a message to assist 

further.

ssmith1

When I log in I get...

Free Live Pass Trial

Redeem Voucher

AFL Live Pass FAQ's

Support

Logout

No more Access Premium Content

I can see 2019 Replays and when I click on it tells me ...

Subscribe to watch replay

I am subscribed geez

I am getting the same thing using Chrome & Firefox

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ssmith1

Thank you for getting back to us. 

Have you ensured you are logged in with the correct email address/password? 

If you have an active subscription, there should be no issues accessing the replays after logging in. 

I would recommend clearing the browsing data/history, cache and cookies from your browsers before trying again to log in.

If you're still unable to log in to your subscription, please let me know and I can grab some further details to investigate further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

ssmith1

Still having problems with AFL site

Looks like I will have to ring Telstra about it

Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Ringing Telstra won't do any good as all support is done through this forum. @aaron_h or @Kjorg will send you a message to grab your details so they can look in to it for you (don't post your details here, wait for the message - see the right hand side of the screen, or bottom of the screen if on a mobile device, for the message notification).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @ssmith1,

Sorry to see you are still having issues accessing your Live Pass on your PC.

Were you able to attempt the troubleshooting I provided previously? 

Did you clear the browsing data/history, cache and cookies on your browser before logging in again? 

It is extremely helpful to us if you provide as much information as possible. 

We've not been able to replicate the issue you're experiencing, Full Match Replays are still currently available to subscribers on the AFL website. 

I've sent you a private message to request some further details so I can look into your subscription. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Richard70
Level 1: Cadet

no theyre not! 

They are not available:  only match highlights.

Whats happened?  Im paying money for this service; as many others are:  please send an udapte on this disruption to our subscriptions.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Richard70

Thank you for your post. 

Full Match Replays from 2019 are available on the AFL Website here: https://tel.st/x5amk

However, due to the new website upgrade last Thursday, the full catalouge of match replays is not currently available via the AFL Website. 

More information about the new website can be found here: https://tel.st/5d78r

All replays are still available via the AFL Live App on compatible mobile or tablet devices. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now