mangerer79
Level 1: Cadet

AFL app refund

I cancelled my AFL subscription a while ago but still seem to be paying for it. Can i get it to stop and also get a refund.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: AFL app refund

What is the description next to the charge on your statement? That will determine how to cancel it.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @mangerer79

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

Can you please confirm how the charges appears on your bank statement? (it will be one of the below) 

Telstra Applications Melbourne = Subscribed via Website
GOOGLE *Telstra CorpGOOGLE.COM = In App subscription via Google Play
APPLE ITUNES STORE SYDNEY = In App Subscription via iTunes

This will point us in the right direction to assist further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

mangerer79

Telstra applications melbourne
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @mangerer79

Thank you for getting back to me. 

I have sent you a private message to grab some information so that I can investigate further. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

mangerer79

I have attached a screen shot of my subscription page as I could not find an email regarding the cancellation. You can clearly see the expiry date and my apple id in the top corner. 

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @mangerer79

The screenshot you have provided is for a subscription purchased via iTunes, this is a separate purchase from a subscription purchased via the AFL website.  

I have explained to you in my private message the outcome of my investigation. 

Thank you

AnnaCats

AFL app investigation

TELSTRA APPLICATIONS MELBOURNE $4.99 Telecommunication Services, including Local and Long Distance Calls, Credit Card Calls, Calls Through Use of Magnetic Stripe Reading Telephones, and Fax Services

Please investigate this transactions as I am not subscribed to the AFL app?

THanks

A

Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL app investigation

Hi @AnnaCats

Thank you for your post, I would be happy to look into this for you. 

I've sent you a private message to request further details so that I can investigate. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now