CrowdSupport®
Bevanh
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live app crashes after selecting articles

On a iPad 3 iOS version 10.3.4 the AFL live app crashes since the previous update when you select “latest news” tab and also when selecting an article in “featured” tab. Happens every time. Have deleted and reloaded the app but still crashes.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL live app crashes after selecting articles

Hello @Bevanh,

Apologies to read of the issues accessing content in the AFL App.

The oldest supported iOS device is the iPad Air 2, it is possible your iPad 3 is no longer able to support the AFL App since the most recent update.

Although the AFL App can run on some iOS devices running 10.3.4, not all also have the required firmware/hardware to do so.

We are planning on releasing another update for the AFL App specifically for iOS devices sometime in the next week or so, it's possible

that this will restore access. Once released I can let you know so we can test again.

In the meantime to access news content and articles, I suggest using Google Chrome to access the AFL Website, the news articles are the

same in the AFL App as on the AFL Website.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit