CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Dan2019
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live app not working on my IPAD???

Unacceptable Telstra. That's 3 days in a row that I cannot watch games on iPad mini. Currently missing saints v Suns 

software is up to date 

app is up to date and paid until June 

Please Fix or I will cancel subscription and move to Kayo or other provider.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Hammm
Level 2: Rookie

Re: AFL live app not working on my IPAD???

Same, just getting a black screen for the Live Pass videos. The AFLW prelim video works but others don't. C'mon Telstra sort it out
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Dan2019 and @Hammm

Apologies for the issues accessing your AFL Live subscriptions

Could you both please provide the exact make and model of devices you are using?

What version of software is it running?

Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App?

The AFL Live App requires iOS 10 or above, or Android 5.0 or above.

If your devices cannot update to at least these versions unfortunately the device will not support the AFL Live App.

Let me know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Hammm

I am running LG V30+ with android 8.0.0, I have uninstalled and reinstalled from the Play Store. AFL app version is 5.00.40735
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Hammm

Could you please clear all the app storage and cache (settings>apps>AFL>storage)

Then try uninstalling and reinstalling again?

Are there any updates available for your LG? (settings>about>check for update, or sometimes in 'system' settings)

If still no luck, how have you subscribed? (In-App, website, free for Telstra customer)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Hammm

Hi I have done as you suggested and cleared cache reinstalled app, have checked for updates there are none available.

I am a Telstra mobile customer so using the included livepass access
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Hammm

When you are opening the AFL Live App after reinstalling, are you connected to 4G?

Is it identifying you as a Telstra customer and auto signing you in?

Hammm

Yeah I am on 4g when I do it and no problem detecting that, it comes up saying I'm eligible and if I go to LivePass Subscription section in the App it shows there as active
Annoyed32
Level 1: Cadet

Well thanks for that. I have an iPad that cant progress to IOS 10.x so I am basically stuffed. Looks likes it time to move on from Telstra. Got to love these App developers who have never heard of "backwards compatibility".

Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Hammm

We have escalated the issue for the tech support team to investigate further.

At this point it appears as though your device is not supporting the AFL Live App, despite running a supported version of Android.

We do have a list of devices that are supported here.

Once I get an update from the support team I'll let you know

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now