CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live pass on ipad

Hi, I have been using the AFL live pass on my Ipad for 4 or so years and it asked me to do an update, but it wont let me. Rang Telstra who said uninstall and then reinstall which I did now the app says the update is not compatable with my Ipad, how can I get this to work, as it nearly footy time

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: AFL live pass on ipad

What version of iOS does your iPad use? The app requires iOS10 or above and is only officially compatible with iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro (or newer).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, thanks for that, it's an old iPad had it for many years. I don't know where to find the model number. Would this now mean my iPad is no good any more for the AFL live pass 

thank you

Highlighted

If you go in to the iPad settings, tap About, then Model. The model number begins with an A.

Then google that model number and it will tell you the common name for that model (There are a few A models for each model of iPad.).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @LT20 

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues. 

If you can please confirm your iOS version and model of iPad as @Jupiter mentioned, we can look into this further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit