Andrew1959
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live pass problems

I tried to buy a 1 month AFL live pass but it didn't work and gave me the error code CFSAPI001. I would this problem solved asap as I am leaving for Bali in two days and would like to watch the AFL finals while over there.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL live pass problems

Hi @Andrew1959

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

We can assist with the CFSAPI001 error and get your live pass working but this won't work in Bali. 

Premium content via the AFL Live Pass is only available within Australia and New Zealand to subscribers, and you will not be able to access this content in Bali. 

I would recommend cancelling your subscription to AFL Live Pass and subscribing to WatchAFL which is the overseas streaming service.

More info on WatchAFL can be found here: https://tel.st/5jyll

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now