EllieC
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live streaming

I recently upgraded from Samsung 8 to Samsung 10e. I can no longer live stream AFL.

is the Samsung 10e supported by live streaming or not?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: AFL live streaming

It should be.

Are you getting an error come up, or can you describe what happens when you try to stream?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @EllieC,

Apologies for any issues experienced accessing the AFL Live Pass.

Although not listed as a supported device, the Samsung 10e is running a supported version 

of Android, so should have access to live streams.

What happens when attempting to access a live stream?

There are a few things to double check:

Are there any system updates or updates for the built in Apps available?

(Settings/System and Play Store>My Apps>Updates)

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the AFL App?

If so, have you tried clearing the Cache as well? (Settings>Applications>AFL>Storage)

How are you accessing your Live Pass? (subscriber, free for Telstra customer etc.)

Are you able to access AFL.TV in the video tab?

Can you access highlights and replays without issue?

Have you tried alternate internet connections?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

EllieC
Level 1: Cadet

thanks for your reply. Everytime I go to the app and try to live stream it says I need to pay for livestreaming but because I am a telstra customer I always got it free before.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now