Highlighted
Donk2
Level 2: Rookie

AFL live video errors

Answered
Is there a problem with live streaming video today? Keeps coming up with error, audio is working fine
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL live video errors

Hi @Donk2 @Jeff7

Thank you for getting in touch, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

I have contacted the technical team to investigate and resolve this issue, if you can please provide the below information this will assist. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App?

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Are you getting an error message when trying to access the live stream? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Donk2

Thank you for getting back to me.

This issue has now been resolved.

Please force close and reopen the AFL Live App on your device and you should have no further trouble accessing the live stream. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jeff7

What is wrong with Telstra and the shocking records providing a working app, this happens far too often. Get the game feed working !

Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Donk2 @Jeff7

Thank you for getting in touch, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

I have contacted the technical team to investigate and resolve this issue, if you can please provide the below information this will assist. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App?

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Are you getting an error message when trying to access the live stream? 

Donk2

Apple iPhone 8, latest update, just comes up video error
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Donk2

Thank you for getting back to me.

This issue has now been resolved.

Please force close and reopen the AFL Live App on your device and you should have no further trouble accessing the live stream. 

Henez
Level 1: Cadet

This issue is still constantly reoccurring on iPhone 8. The supposed "solution" works for 5 minutes then it breaks again. Please resolve the issue properly as it is currently debilitating the app.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now