CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
lupa
Level 1: Cadet

AFL subscription

FINALLY, I have worked out that what the $4.99/week taken out of my account was.

Not only should this service have been free as we are with telstra, but I have wasted $384.23. 

I'm so upset that we have been taken advantage of, and how difficult this was to find and resolve.

I wish to be contacted and refunded.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL subscription

Hello @lupa,

Apologies for any issues with the AFL Live Pass.

Telstra customers do not need to enter into a paid subscription,

selecting 'free for Telstra customers' when opening the AFL App connected

to 4G auto-redeems a free Live Pass.

I will send a private message shortly to collect the details required for me escalate a refund

request.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL subscription

Hello @lupa,

I have not had a response to the private message I sent on Friday, please check your private messages

so we can ensure the ongoing charges are cancelled.

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now