1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL

Hello @Dyl2

Apologies for the issues accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night. 

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Afl1234567890
Level 2: Rookie

My app for watching games on replay and LIVE isn’t working please fix this ASAP thanks
Lach0406

Pls Telstra fix it only way of watching my team play
AntoinetteC
Level 1: Cadet

This also isn’t working for me! I can’t watch any games. Frustrating after I’ve paid to watch games. Fix this Telstra!

D_m_k

If using wifi on phone.. turn it off. use 4g.. and should work.
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Dyl2
I do apologise I realise this is frustrating. There are reports coming through of iOS users not having access to live video.
While this is investigated, please force close the AFL App and reopen to see if that assists. We have also had users report switching to 4G has resolved the issue.
If you could please provide me make and model of your device, as well as software version, this will assist the investigation.
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Shepo55655
Level 1: Cadet

I have turned off wifi tried 4G deleted the app and redownloaded it and it’s still not working I’m a Telstra customer using the latest iOS
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hello @Dyl2

Apologies for the issues accessing your Live Pass

There was a technical issue that was impacting some video playback services across AFL, NRL and FFA last night. 

This issue has been identified and resolved and should not impact any of the sports live streams today. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now